Auto Repair Shops Near Me, San Antonio, TX
Find Professional, Quality Local Car Repair Mechanics or Automotive Service Facilities in Your Area
Quality local auto repair shops can be hard to find if you don't know where to look. When searching for fast, friendly, reliable and trustworthy auto repair services, there are several considerations to take into account. Learn where to find helpful and accurate information, reviews, as well as how to evaluate mechanic shops in your area.
*Find an auto repair shop before your vehicle needs major repairs. This way, in the case of a breakdown you know where to have your car towed. This can save you time and money by not having to pay for multiple tows in order to get several quotes, or because the first shop you choose is unable to complete the repairs properly.
Auto Service Experts local auto repair shop in San Antonio, TX proudly displays their Mission Statement and Code of Ethics for customers to view.
* Many auto repair shops provide routine maintenance and services as well as major auto repairs, so it is a good idea to use a full-service auto repair facility for oil changes and scheduled maintenance. This way you get an idea of the shop's level of expertise and customer service before you are in need of a major repair such as transmission rebuilding or an engine overhaul.
* Look for a clean and organized auto repair shop which demonstrates a high-level of professionalism and attention to detail. This shows that the shop takes pride in their work, and will likely take excellent care of your vehicle.
* Professional auto repair shops display nationally recognized automotive certifications, licenses, and insurance verification in the customer lounge. Ensure these are visible and up-to-date. If they are not readily displayed it may be a good idea to ask to see them. ASE, The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence is a highly regarded non-profit organization which provides education and certification exams for auto repair mechanics. When deciding which auto service center to trust your car to, look for the ASE Blue Seal.
Auto Service Experts is proud to employ ASE certified mechanics.
Click here to learn more about ASE auto repair shops and mechanics including what is required for certification.
This ASE Master Automobile Technician Certification presented to Carlos Rodriguez, owner of Auto Service Experts San Antonio Auto Repair Shop, is displayed prominently in the customer lounge area.
* Auto Repair Shop recommendations and reviews are a great way to find information and decide which shops to consider trusting your vehicle to. Recommendations from friends, family, and co-workers can be incredibly valuable and eliminate the stress of learning which shops to avoid the hard way. On the same note, when you find a mechanic shop you trust, share that information and help others!
Links to Auto Service Experts on Google, Facebook, Twitter, BBB, Yelp, and Repair Pal can be found in the left and right columns of this page. You can also find us on Citysearch, Insiderpages, Merchant Circle, and Linkedin. To view a collection of verified Auto Service Experts reviews without leaving this site, see our San Antonio Auto Repair Shop Reviews page.
* Find the auto repair shop on social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Linked-In to view customer reviews, pictures of the facility, staff, and automotive repair projects they have completed. These are also excellent resources which may highlight community involvement, customer feedback, and Discounts or Specials a shop may be offering.
* Local auto repair shops can be researched via consumer organizations including the Better Business Bureau and your local chamber of commerce. These organizations provide information regarding any previous customer complaints, as well as verified explanations of whether the complaint was resolved, and if so, how. Look for a repair facility which is rated A+ by the BBB.
* If your vehicle requires specialized mechanic knowledge or equipment, ask if the auto repair shop is certified and experienced in that particular field of specialization. For example, if you drive a Toyota Prius, you may want to search for a reputable automotive garage which specializes in Toyota service, or hybrid repair & maintenance.
Auto Service Experts technicians have the extensive training, experience, & state of the art equipment necessary to correctly diagnose & properly repair all makes and models of vehicles including hybrid cars, electric vehicles & diesel engines.
* Find an auto repair or mechanic shop which readily answers any automotive questions or concerns you have. A professional shop should be willing and able to provide an explanation of the repairs or services in a way that you don't have to be an expert mechanic to understand. They can also help you consider different options and make the best repair decisions for your vehicle.
* Honest auto repair shops provide written repair estimates and itemized breakdowns of parts and labor upon completion. Shops should also obtain your authorization before beginning any repair on your vehicle, and before altering or adding to the repairs and prices which you have agreed to. Some shops may provide lower initial quotes that don't include all of the necessary services- this can end up being much more expensive in the long run. Find a shop which is able to give you an accurate total repair cost, or a reasonable range of possibilities before beginning to work on your car. In some cases, the extent of damage cannot be determined until the faulty component is removed and disassembled. A good automotive service consultant will let you know this ahead of time.
* The closest shop is not necessarily the best. Traveling a little further to a high-quality auto repair shop can actually be much more convenient in the long run by avoiding misdiagnosis and return visits.